This Week's Menu
Order NOW

and PICKUP Thursday evening.

Pickup Date:

This Thursday from 5pm - 7pm via cooler*

3908 Winding Oaks Dr. Columbus - 43228


*Please don't order if you can't pick up Thursday evening. Communicate with me if you need your items frozen for pickup another date. Items are made to order, therefore a refund of 75% is issued after failing to pickup Thursday evening OR arranging a new time & date with me. The remaining 25% will help cover food costs).


For questions, email:

Place Your Order Here

Use the form on left (or on the top if you're on mobile) as your guide.

Be sure your email is correct so I can confirm your order.

3908 Winding Oaks Dr. Columbus, OH. 43228   |    614-648-8088

“Amy and her food are both amazing! Great food from someone that makes you feel so comfortable and easy to talk to! Thank you!"

Erin M. Hilliard, OH


“Delicious, and super convenient! Helped me get back on Keto with ease after a month long hiatus."

Amanda H. Upper Arlington, OH

“What an awesome keto experience! Amy could not be more sweet or more professional. She whipped me up a delicious raspberry swirl cheesecake for my husband’s birthday in just a few days notice. So so yummy! I highly recommend Keto Columbus!"

Kari S. Columbus, OH

"All of Amy’s food has been delicious! She is so easy to order from and pickup is quick and easy!

Michelle M. Hilliard, OH

"Amy is amazing to work with. Ordering is quick and easy, as is pick up (as long as you go to the right house😂- yep, I’m THAT girl)! To make it even better, all items are professionally packaged and clearly labeled. And last, but definitely not least... her chocolate chip cheesecake is purely DELICIOUS...”

Lynett C. Columbus, OH


©2018 by Keto Columbus